Partnership / Locations / COVID-19 Updates
As Partners, your health and well-being is very important to us especially during this time. We want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
We are working closely with our hotel partners to ensure they provide you with a safe environment during the event. The hotels are taking extraordinary steps to provide an even higher standard of cleanliness and hospitality for their guests. You can find details in the links below:
Hilton Marriott International
Health & Safety Guidelines During Partnership
We would like to recommend the following personal safety guidelines:
- No handshakes during the event for your own protection.
- Wear a mask if it makes you more comfortable.
- Wash your hands often. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the venue for your convenience.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing as per set guidelines
- Consider staying home if you’ve experience any of the following within the past 14 days:
- Sore Throat
- Been in contact with anyone who has contracted the coronavirus